MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Conner, Nancy N" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 13:06:35 -0400
Same here. We submitted an application to the Division of Tourism
through the usual process, but with the encouragement of their grants
officer. We were able to print 50,000 copies of our Barn Again brochure.

Because we were an official grantee, they also allowed us to distribute
brochures at state visitors centers & highway rest stops. It was quite
an easy process; they gave us the addresses and we mailed a copy of
their authorizing letter and a box of brochures to each one.

Nancy

-------
Nancy N. Conner
Director of Metadata & Collaborations