TEACHART Archives

February 2004

TEACHART@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Jill Forster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
NMAA Art Curriculum Teacher Conference <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 19:29:31 EST
Hi Adam!

I teach 4 classes through Fresno Pacific University which I think would be
extremely helpful to you in your elementary classroom. You can call the
University at 1-800-372-5505 or check out the website at  www.fresno.edu/sps

The four courses I offer are:
• VAR 900   Drawing Magic
• VAR 901   Bulletin Boards
• VAR 902   The Magic of Paper
• VAR 903   Building Self-Esteem Through Elementary Art

Not only will you earn professional development credits by taking the
courses, but you will also have wonderful reference books to come back to again and
again for ideas.

Hope you might think about enrolling!

Sincerely,
Jill Gomas Forster