From:
Mary Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:14:43 -0500
Hello everyone. I am springcleaning my emails and was happy to discover that
American Chemical Society has made available on their website my favorite
safety guides: these are clear, quick to read, and very useful! Wishing
everyone a happy & safe spring, Mary Ballard

American Chemical Society. 2003. Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories,

7th edition. Volume I. Accident Prevention for College and University
Students.
American Chemical Society, Washington, DC. Available at no charge at
http://membership.acs.org/c/ccs/pubs/SACL_Students.pdf

and

American Chemical Society. 2003. Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories.

7th edition. Volume 2. Accident Prevention for Faculty and Administrators.

American Chemical Society, Washington, DC. Available at no charge at
http://membership.acs.org/c/ccs/pubs/SACL_faculty.pdf.