From:
Michele Pagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 06:14:58 -0700
To follow up on Sarah's description, of using
adjustable saw-horses to create a "bridge":

IKEA carries such sawhorses, and they cost $30 each
(American).   I just bought a couple, with the
intention of making my work tables adjustable in
height, but I think I will buy a couple more, to use
when I need a bridge.

IKEA is an international company, and it is possible
to order this item online.

Michele

--- "Sarah C. Stevens"