From:
Régine Kunz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 09:07:47 +0200
I'm student in the University of Applied Science in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, in conservation of archeological and ethnographic artefacts.
In October 2004 I will beginn my dissertation; during one year I will make a research about a special subject in conservation.
I really feel an interest in the problematic of dyes, their particularity, their degradation, conservation in situ and the interaction with fibres.
I would like to know if somebody has an idea about a special subject, which could be usefull for the conservation of dry textiles, and a place where I could do this dissertation during about eight months. I'm specially interested in dry peruvian archeological textiles and a research in situ, but I'm open to other suggestion.

Thank you very much for your help, with my best regards.

Régine Kunz
Crêtets 11
2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds
Switzerland