From:
Ana Serrano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2011 17:37:07 -0400
Dear colleagues,
I am Ana Serrano, a doctor student from New University of Lisbon, Portugal. I am currently doing a research in cochineal insect dyestuff and I am searching for an article, which is relatively old, and hence, difficult to acquire. It is from R. A. Donkin, with the title "The Insect Dyes of Western and West-Central Asia", published in the issue 72 from Anthropos Institute, International Review of Ethnology and Linguistics, in the year of 1977. I possess a part of this article, between  847 and 868 pages. Though, the remaining pages, which I would like to obtain, comprise the pages between 869 and 880. I would like to know if any of You possess the entire article and could provide the missing pages, or, alternatively, give me some information on where can I find it.
Thank You very much for Your kind help!
Kind regards

Ana