From:
"Frisina, Ann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:41:37 -0500
The Textile Specialty Group is soliciting papers for the 2006 annual meeting.  The theme "Using Artifacts: Is Conservation Compromised?"offers us the opportunity to create a broad and diverse session: When are reproductions appropriate? How does the new digital printing technology influence our decisions and treatments? What is acceptable use of a textile object? How do exhibition practices vary from museums to historic houses.  These are a few of the questions we face daily, and all provide great food for thought. Think about your work, and consider sharing your experiences by presenting a paper at the meeting. Please send all abstracts and ideas to  TSG Program Chair Ann Frisina for our session at [log in to unmask]  Our deadline for submissions is September 30th.