From:
Kimberly Kotary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:44:15 -0500
Photography was dicussed in a workshop I went to years ago with staff
members from Historic House Museums.  One concern I heard was about
security.  Snapshots are a great way for potential thieves to "case the
joint." In that discussion, another paranoid person made a comment about
visitors with camcorders.  They said, if people have video tapes of your
site, why would they want to come visit again.

Kimberly Kotary

&gt;From: Mark MacKenzie &lt;[log in to unmask]&gt;
&gt;Reply-To: Textile Conservators &lt;[log in to unmask]&gt;
&gt;To: [log in to unmask]
&gt;Subject: Re: lasers and flash
&gt;Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:24:13 -0600
&gt;