From:
Jan Vuori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:30:39 -0400
Dear Deborah,

I know that your plan was to have only participants experienced in pressure
mountng attend the workshop, but if your are willing to accept someone who
has no practical experience, I would very much like to attend the workshop.
I know it will be an extremely interesting and very useful experience and
what that would greatly benefit us at CCI. Please let me know what you
think.

Best regards,

Jan

Deborah Bede <[log in to unmask]>@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU> on
08/14/2003 04:19:50 PM

Please respond to Textile Conservators <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:    Textile Conservators <[log in to unmask]>