From:
Janet Farnsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 05:44:25 +0100
I would just like to add a word of caution: My experience of pH meters
is very mixed and I suggest that before you buy a flat electrode meter,
you test it on all the surfaces you might want to measure the pH of, [in
case it need to make the surfaces so wet it is unusable] and ask about
recalibration and indeed about drying out problems.

I would be very interested in the results of your research; I am sure
that pH meters have improved since I last looked at them.

message <[log in to unmask]>
, Ellis, Shirley <[log in to unmask]> writes

--
Janet Farnsworth