From:
Shirley Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:11:45 -0500
I'd like to alert the textile conservation community to a Canadian
supplier of polyester Tetex (manufactured by Sefar).  I recently had a
scare that Tetex would no longer be produced but have been assured that
Sefar has changed their mind and will continue to produce it.  There is
a company in Montreal that will stock it at competitive prices which is
good news:

Zaheed (Ken) Khan
J & K Products
320 Kennebec