From:
Mary Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:31:08 -0500
I am forwarding this notice--in hopes that some textile conservation
colleagues will avail themselves of the opportunity! We would be delighted
to see you at ICOM-CC Triennial Meeting The Hague and the pre-conference
symposium The Preservation of Religious Textiles! Mary Ballard, coordinator,
Textile Working Group, ICOM-CC