From:
"Ballard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2016 15:19:48 +0000
On behalf of the Textile Museum/George Washington University, I am re-posting this Job application. Too few applicants have come in (which may indicate that salary/telecommute/flex-time etc might be negotiable). Note that the textiles are stored in an off-site facility. In addition, information has been sought to determine if TM will arrange a green card for the successful non-American candidate, as has been done in the past. Go to https://www.gwu.jobs/postings/search  and type in CHIEF CONSERVATOR for a full job details.  I also attach the job description.

Mary W.  Ballard, co-adminstrator Textile Conservation Discussion list
Senior Textiles Conservator
Smithsonian Museum Conservation Institute
4210 Silver Hill Road
Suitland, Maryland 20746
Tel 301-238-1210 Fax 301-238-3709