From:
Mary Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 11:41:25 -0400
The Buyer's Guide of the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists provides the textile industry with products available in North America. The new Buyer's Guide is on-line and freely accessible to all AATCC website visitors! AATCC has launched a new, improved Online Buyer's Guide to replace the printed product. The range of product listings has been expanded to include: softgoods, consultants, services, dyes, pigments, chemicals, machinery, and supplies. Check it out at http://www.aatcc.org/bg/. Company profiles include the company logo, contact information, a company description, and up to three additional Web links. Product profiles include a description, photo, and up to three additional Web links to direct viewers to additional product information.

New features include an "e-mail a friend" link to send specific profiles to co-workers for consideration. Since listing companies can update their information throughout the year, we've also included a "keep me posted" feature. You can sign up to be notified whenever areas you are interested in are updated.