From:
Albertina Cogram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 08:35:36 +0000
Hello Tanja,
Thank you for your interest in the short term contract post. The
duration of the posts have not been finalised as yet but we may have one
post for approx 3 months and the other for approx 6 months. One will be
for work on our couture exhibition and the other for our new M&R
gallery. They will be at V&A band 5 minimum. Please do send me your CV
when you get back to Vienna.
Tina.

Albertina Cogram
Textile Conservation Section
Victoria and Albert Museum
London
SW7 2RL.
Tel: 020 7942 2123
Fax: 020 8942 2092

>>> [log in to unmask] 26/01/2007 02:50 >>>
Hello Albertina,

I would be interested in applying for one of the available posts,
however, currently traveling in Asia to accompany artefacts for my
current employer, the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna, where I work in
the Collection 'Wagenburg und Monturdepot', I won't have the opportunity
to send my CV until my return to Vienna which is scheduled for February
10.
Is there an application deadline?
Could you also please give more details on the contract duration and
the
salary range?

Thanks in advance for the information!

Kind regards,