From:
Michele Pagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 09:35:22 -0700
HI Rebecca,

I would love to talk more with Vicky or Cynthia about
this, particularly concerning Painted Theater
Curtains.

it might take some creativity to work this out, but I
think it could be a world-class kind of research
project.  Perhaps we could bring in the Williamstown
Art Conservation Center as well, to do the lab work
that might be involved.

VMGA is going to be presenting the Vt Painted Theater
Curtains project at ICOM in September.  A research
project in cooperaiton with your lab might be truly
rewarding for all involved.

Can you ask one of them to get back to me, to dicuss
this more?

THanks,
Michele

www.athm.org/career_opportunities_mellon_fellowship.htm