From:
Michele Pagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:20:33 -0700
HI Nancy,

I would like to see more discussion of documenting the
degree of color fading which has happened to an
object, from over-exposure to light.

With the Painted Curtains, we see a lot of fading, and
I am having a hard time getting people interested in
colorimetric measurements.  It seems a no-brainer to
me, to want to document the level of fading which has
occurred over time.

Thanks for all your support, on so many things!

Michele