From:
Jennifer Hein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 11:13:10 -0500
Nancy & Nancy,
If you have small corners within your lining project, I highly
recommend both the 21st Century as the large flat with a curved tip and
a smaller version for gathered costume areas or small corners.

I found a Clover Needlecraft version at a Quilt Shop that I like quite
well. It has a larger head than the Conservation Resources brand and is
economical enough to buy a new one for every project. I find the iron's
become less sensitive and overheat the more time they have on them and
with adhesives on reemay the temperature needs to be very close.
Jennifer Hein, MA, MS
Leather, Textiles and Costume (linings)
Treatments, Suite H
9320 Robin Ln, Indpls., IN 46240