From:
Virginia Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 13:22:53 -0500
Lauren,
Your question illustrates how differently we all interpret things.
I had always assumed the bread was grated into crumbs and rubbed over the
textile's surface just as architects/ draftspeople use grated erasers today.

I may be missing something but why are you working with bread crumbs?

Virginia Whelan