From:
Jane Friedlander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 16:39:46 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mary W. Ballard"
Question:
Is there another brand that really is a proper soft soap? I would appreciate
others looking at their 'soft soap' containers & letting us know!
_________________

From my bottle of Dr. Bronner's liquid soap:
"Contains: water, saponified coconut-hemp-olive oils (with retained
glycerin), olive fatty acids, peppermint oil, rosemary extract."
It also comes in almond and lavender versions instead of peppermint, and in
bars.

Not very technical, but perhaps it's what you need. It also has some other
,er, interesting things on the label. You can buy it at health-food stores.
Check www.drbronner.com . It's the only soap I use on my skin. I'm prone to
contact dermatitis, but this stuff never gave me any problems. It can be a
bit drying, but diluting it helps.

Jane