From:
Albertina Cogram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 17:41:35 +0100
I have been asked to find a textile conservator in Frankfurt, Germany
who works on tapestries. Can any one help me, please?.
Many thanks.

Albertina Cogram
Textile Conservation Section
Victoria and Albert Museum
London
SW7 2RL.
Tel: 020 7942 2123
Fax: 020 8942 2092

6 April ? 23 July 2006 at V&A South Kensington
Book now on 0870 906 3883 or www.vam.ac.uk

Unleashing Britain: 10 Years that Shaped the Nation 1955-1964
30 November 2005 ? 30 June 2007 at V&A Theatre Museum
Admission free

V&A Museum of Childhood temporarily closed for exciting redevelopment
Reopening autumn 2006. See the V&A website for details

Keep in touch ? visit www.vam.ac.uk and sign up for our regular e-newsletter

The information contained in this message is confidential and intended only
for the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or disclosure of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone on 020 7942 2000. This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl - www.blackspider.com