From:
Virginia Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:20:58 -0500
Lauren,
Congrats on initiating a very lively discussion!

I urge you (and the person your professor knows who is testing this bread crumb
theory on paintings) to publish your treatment and results. If you do any
pre-treatment testing, you might want to experiment with eraser crumbs as well.
(no cooking necessary!) I look forward to reading your paper.

Virginia Whelan