From:
Selma Junqueira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 14:36:40 -0300
   Hi,

   I am a Museology student here in Rio de Janeiro/Brazil and i am very
   interested in textile conservation.
   I would like very much to buy the publications you have mentioned
   in your message (i mean, one exemplar of each publication:
   - 9 available exemplars of the Journal of the American Institute for
     Conservation, from 34.1 to 40.1;
   - 14 AIC Abstracts from 1990 to 2004
   - 9 available exemplars of the Textile Specialty Group Post prints,
     from  1991 to 1992 and 1995 to 2001).
   Could i pay by VISA card? How
   much it will cost to send me them? Could i have any discount? Should i
   send this message, with my questions, to someone else?

   Thank you very much for any information.

   Selma Junqueira
   (55) (21) 3878-9229