From:
Michele Pagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:26:43 -0800
On behalf of the membership of this distlist, I want
to thank Sara for being so open in discussing her
treatment for this kind of problem.

We need to be less afraid of sharing our experiences,
and more open to discussion in this kind of format.
The entire profession would be better for it.

Thanks again, Sara, for being so willing to share your
experiences.

Michele Pagan