From:
Juyeon Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 23:16:13 -0500
Thank you for your warm welcome, Patricia.

I am currently working with the traditional Korean costumes, excavated from
a 400 year-old tumb.  It is very challenging to conserving so damaged,
fragile objects, but absolutely rewarding.  Our museum is the national
museum in Korea devoted to the history of traditional life.  71.397 folk
artifacts are in our collection, majorly textiles and costumes, wooden
furnitures, and paintings.

As some of you may know, the end day of January was the lunar New Year's
day.  So I also want to say to all, "Happy New year!!!".

Keep in Touch.

Regards,

Juyeon Park

Textile Conservator