From:
Mary Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:48:54 -0500
Hi everyone: We have a wonderful issue--with everything but the
co-ordinator's greeting! This issue is larger and can only be sent by email
with a pdf file (attached). To read it you can download the format at the
Adobe reader website (this is free!) at  www.adobe.com Please email me if
you have a difficulty and I will mail you a printed copy.We hope to have the
back issues and this issue of the Textile Working Group Newsletter on the
ICOM-CC website shortly.
IMPORTANT DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION for the ICOM Meeting in Athens--the
early deadline is February 27th. Please look at the website
The website is ready and you can see it at the following address:
http://www.teiath.gr/sgtks/antiquities_works_art/ICOM_Interim_Meeting
We look forward to seeing you April 20-24, 2004! It will be an exciting
meeting with many speakers on interesting topics! The list of textile
speakers is in the Newsletter--and also in word.
IMPORTANT DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS FOR ICOM-CC TRIENNIAL MEETING AT THE
HAGUE: please send me your abstract by April 15, 2004. The Triennial Meeting
of ICOM-CC will take place September 2005 in the Netherlands.
With all best wishes, Mary Ballard, chair, Textile Working Group ICOM-CC