From:
Christa McCay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2013 16:02:32 -0500
Sara,
When I needed custom forms made for some of my smallest dresses I used Ronis.

http://www.ronis.com/

They were great.  Even double checked my measurements by sending me
pictures along the way to make sure everything was the way I wanted it.

I used their display mannequins.  But these are more body form not
full mannequins with faces.

Christa McCay, M.H.P.
Registrar
Marietta Museum of History