From:
Patricia Moncrieff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:25:49 +0800
Quoting Katrin Kania <[log in to unmask]>:
Hello Katrin,
Its not a crazy idea, it works really well, it absorbs all the dirt and its a
simple effective remedy. It works like a sponge and if you have any doubts then
use a natural sponge but I don't think it is as effective because it is more
porous. I think the stale bread sucks up the dirt more readily and as long as
the debris from the bread is removed after cleaning I don't think there will be
any problems with mould. However you have to be vigilant. So thorough vacuuming
after treatment would be essential.>