From:
"Ballard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:15:14 -0500
Hi everyone. Is there anyone on this list that you recognize as being at
another email address? Our IT wizard has had to delete these dead
addresses, but I recognize live people! If you can locate any of them,
please ask them to reply directly and privately to me (Mary Ballard) or
to Gail Niinimaa (emails listed on the "to" line) so that they can be
put back in the system with the up to date email address. Thanks~ Best
wishes for a well organized 2007! Mary co-administrator TexCons

> The following users have been removed from the TEXCONS list:

Mary W. Ballard
Senior Textiles Conservator,
Museum Conservation Institute, Smithsonian Institution
4210 Silver Hill Road, Suitland MD 20746 U.S.A.
tel: 301-238-1210 fax: 301-238-3709
email [log in to unmask]