From:
Sue Rees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:20:00 -0000
Message follows this disclaimer
This email and any files transmitted with it is confidential and intended solely
for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not read, copy or disseminate the information
or take any action in reliance on it and it would be appreciated if you would
also notify the sender by reply email and then delete this email immediately.
All messages passing out of this gateway are checked for viruses but
Dundee City Council strongly recommends that you check for viruses using
your own virus scanner as the Council will not take responsibility for any
damage caused as a result of virus infection.

I have fowarded this to our website manager who should be able to put it on the
SSCR website.

Claudia Iannuccilli  (3/12/03  11:01 PM):
>Would you please post the conference info for NATCC on your web site. Please
send confirmation if this is possible.

Thank you, Claudia P. Iannuccilli