From:
"Mina, Laura" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2015 20:00:23 +0000
Mercury is rising this summer!

In honor of the 150th anniversary of Alice in Wonderland, the AIC's Health & Safety Committee would like to remind you of the hazards of working with objects containing mercury. Avoid becoming "mad as a hatter" and make sure you take proper precautions before starting your journey through your historic looking glasses.

Check out our past article on tin-mercury amalgam mirrors (AIC News, January 2013, p.12):
http://www.conservation-us.org/docs/default-source/periodicals/2013_jan_aicnews.pdf?sfvrsn=1

If you have questions about health and safety contact us at: [log in to unmask]

Articles, brochures and other information available on our website and wiki:
www.conservation-us.org/healthandsafety
www.conservation-wiki.com/wiki/Health_&_Safety