From:
"Smart, Rose" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2018 14:07:26 +0000
You could try these folks: http://www.historicaltextiles.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Textile Conservators [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jeannette Huij
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2018 5:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Bunting fabric

Good morning to you all,

At the moment our textile department is working on a number of flags consisting of wool bunting (British colours).  Does anyone know an address of a supplier where we can buy wool bunting? Preferable in Europe? I have been looking around to find a supplier but in vain.

With best regards,

Jeannette Huij
Conservator textiles and organic materials
Heritage Malta

“This email and any attached files are intended for the sole use of the primary and copied addressee(s) and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Any distribution, use or copying by any means of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.”