From:
Mary Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:46:03 -0500
Hi everyone. We are delighted to have this opportunity to remind you all
that you can access all the records and discussions of the Textile
Conservation Discussion Group by date or by subject through the kind
auspices of 'Cool,' the conservation on line discussion--whether or not you
have joined that (paper based) discussion group or TexCons. The general
website is http://palimpsest.stanford.edu (note there is NO www) and for the
TexCons Archives it is
http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byform/mailing-lists/texcons/ . You need
not worry about a computer crash loosing your TexCons files--you can access
both Cool and TexCons for chelating agents at your own convenience.
Sincerely, Mary Ballard (& Gail S Niinimaa), co-administrators TexCons
Discussion List

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/10/04 05:18PM >>>
Hello all,
My colleagues and I are looking for information on the use, or research
on the use of chelating agents in the removal of rust stains on cotton
or linen textiles.  We are sure that we have seen something on some dist
list or another but our computers crashed recently and we lost all
e-mail records we had saved.  Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Carol Kropnick

Amann Conservation