Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2011 21:29:08 -0500
Dear All,
Have you tried DiBond? It is a thin board (aluminum skin on either side of
dense polyethylene). It is easy to drill in, and is very stiff. It is not
too heavy. I use it for medium to small size mount. It is great for it can
also go into original frames, without needing to build up the back of the
frame too much, or at all.
Gwen Spicer
-----
Spicer Art Conservation, LLC