From:
"Chapman, Vivien" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 15:26:40 -0000

We got a quote from www.lelievre.tm.fr in 2007, and their website is
still up. Also bought some from Whaleys www.whaleys-bradford.ltd.uk but
it's different in quality.

Vivien Chapman
National Conservation Centre
Liverpool

-----Original Message-----
From: Joanne Hackett [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 March 2011 14:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Crepeline.

Hello,
our usual supplier of bulk crepeline, EDT Armaline in Lyon, appears to
have gone out of business.  There's no answer to the phone or e-mail and
the Lyon chamber of commerce tell me that they are no longer trading.
Does anyone know of any alternative suppliers in Europe?  I do have a
link to a Chinese supplier, via the National Silk Museum in Hangshou,
but would rather source the material closer to home.

Thanks
Joanne Hackett
Victoria and Albert Museum

The Cult of Beauty: The Aesthetic Movement 1860-1900
2 April - 17 July 2011 at V&A South Kensington
Sponsored by Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Book now on www.vam.ac.uk/cultofbeauty

Food Glorious Food
29 January - 25 April 2011 at V&A Museum of Childhood
Admission free

Keep in touch - sign up for our regular e-newsletters at
www.vam.ac.uk/signup

k ---------------------------------------------------------------

Vivien Chapman
Head of Objects Conservation
National Museums Liverpool
Tel: 0151 478 4841
Fax: 0151 478 4990

http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/

http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/onlineshop/

National Museums Liverpool Legal Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error please take no action based upon any information contained within it and delete it immediately without retaining a copy.

WARNING: This email has been checked by National Museums Liverpool for the presence of computer viruses.
However, National Museums Liverpool will not accept any liability and all recipients are advised to carry out their own virus checks upon receipt.

  National Museums Liverpool, Textiles & Organics, National Conservation Centre
Whitechapel,  Liverpool, L1 6HZ  United Kingdom