From:
Debby Rake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:33:31 -0600
Flash photography is not recommended.  Textiles should be protected from
light as it will cause them to fade.  Sometimes the possiblility of
accumulated damage must be weighed against the necessity of recording an
artifact, but it should not be done without careful consideration.

Deb Rake
MA Quilt History, UNL