From:
11th EBA E_CHRISTOPHORIDOU <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2008 10:13:06 +0300
Dear Konstantine

A very good colleague (textile conservator) and friend Morwena Stephens
alerted me, some years ago, on a workshop on “Contact/pressure mounting”
which was run by the UKIC and the British Museum(?).  If I remember
correctly, Morwena told me that the workshop was initially run in the USA.
I am sure this workshop has produced quite a lot of very useful and relevant
info on the subject, but I am afraid this is all I know about it.  However,
I am attaching a short reading list which you might find helpful.  Moreover,
product information sheets from manufacturing companies can provide very
useful data, which worth looking at.

Good luck and best regards from home!

Elpida Christophoridou

Textiles’ Conservator