From:
Mary Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 19:24:35 -0500
Minolta has European distributors of their portable tristimulus colorimeters
and spectrophotometers. I believe Hunterlab also has distributors of its
research grade equipment throughout Europe. Mary Ballard

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/28/03 04:06AM >>>
Is anyone in Europe working withe a colorimeter or a spectrophotometer? I
looking for a provider.

Have a nice weekend and best regards Julia

Julia Dummer
Staatliche Museen Kassel
Hessisches Landesmuseum
Textilrestaurierung
Brüder-Grimm-Platz 5
D-34117 Kassel
+49 - 561 - 78 46 152

Can anyone recommend a colorimeter brand that they