From:
Carlota Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:24:29 -0800
This may be more work than you want to put into it,
but once untangled, you could thread each fringe knot
through thin, flexible nylon tubing to help keep the
fringe separated while stored.  If you get the
thin-walled clear kind, you could potentially display
it that way, as well.  You can get a selection of
sizes at local medical supply stores.

-Carlota