From:
Michele Pagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 05:59:31 -0700
HI Nancy,

I don't know who would be the right person to give
such a presentation, but someone who know the
intricacies of the colorimeter vs the
spectrophotometer, for example, and when to use each
one.

IT seems a no-brainer to me that one would want to
document color change, but I feel like I am the only
one who sees it this way.  There has been no interest
among the others on the Painted CUrtains team to
discuss this topic.

Michele