From:
Tom Klaas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:58:44 EDT
This is Tom Klaas from Testfabrics, Inc.

We stock a 1 1/16" wide 'poly-tape', grosgrain ribbon, 100% filament
polyester, washed and dried only, no other surface chemicals (softeners etc) applied.
It is put up on 100 yd. rolls. It has been used for labeling and also other
applicatons.

We can also cut specific lengths with a hot wire apparatus to seal the raw
cut edge and prevent fraying or use a pinked edge cutter as well if desirable.

Samples available on request:

Testfabrics, Inc.
P.O.Box 26 (mail)
415 Delaware Ave. (UPS)
West Pittston, PA 18643 USA
email: [log in to unmask]
www.testfabrics.com

As you may already know we also stock a number of natural cotton tapes for
various applications including an extra heavy 3" tape for tapestry mounting.

Some recent additions to our ribbon selection are 4 mm, 7 mm and 9 mm silk
ribbons, a 1 1/16" filament acetate ribbon used to test friction/flex testers).

There is also a dyeable, 2" wide, worsted wool, 'galoon' for tapestry and
carpet binding.

Other items available on special order, just let us know.