From:
Lauren Allan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 18:34:40 -0500
Hi Virginia,
I heard from a prof. that bread is being tested in the cleaning of colour
field paintings. Because they are so much like a painted textile, this
historic method seems appropriate.
Thanks for your response!

>From: Virginia Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: bread cleaning
>Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 13:22:53 -0500
>
>Lauren,
>Your question illustrates how differently we all interpret things.
>I had always assumed the bread was grated into crumbs and rubbed over the
>textile's surface just as architects/ draftspeople use grated erasers
>today.
>
>I may be missing something but why are you working with bread crumbs?
>
>Virginia Whelan

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
stationery, fonts and colors.
first two months FREE*.