From:
"Chapman, Vivien" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:35:50 +0100
Just to echo Karin's amazement - there are plenty of French textile
conservators in France. There are at least two training courses turning
them out, the Sorbonne in Paris and IFROA in Lyon. We've had interns
from both courses, though they often serve their internships in
Switzerland at Abegg, or in Canada, because of the common language.

Vivien Chapman
Head of Organics Conservation
National Museums Liverpool
0151 478 4841