From:
Dave Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:19:09 -0400
An error occured in the listserv distribution and it seems that this message did not go out to all.  I'm resending it for Jay.

Dave

***************************Jay's Message ***************************
Hi folks,

Since Amy addressed a question to me directly, I want to take this
opportunity to tell you about something we are already working on.

Here is Amy's question:

<< It sounds from these posts, that a lot of us are doing similar things.  I
wonder if Gallery Systems would be interested in creating a place on their
web site for TMS users to post and access the various in-house documentation
many of us are creating?  Jay?  >>

Julie Edwards, one of our web developers, has been developing a site which
will allow you to post a file and provide some basic description and
category information. The new site will be a place for you to share things
like in-house documentation, Crystal reports, and forms (which can be
created using the new forms designer). We estimate that the site will be
available in late September and will be part of our on-line support center
for both TMS and EmbARK.

We're excited about the possibility to facilitate further dialogue and
sharing among the TMS User community, as this list-serv has done (thanks
Dave!). We'll post more messages to this list as the new site develops and
becomes available.

Regards,

Jay