From:
"Rothman, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2022 13:00:07 +0000
External Email - Exercise Caution
Just wanted to follow-up on this, in case anyone else sees this problem. Turned out the solution was turning off the DEP feature on our MS terminal server.

GS had suggested this early on in the trouble-shooting process, and we thought we had done it, and it hadn’t helped.

But when we tried again, later on, it seemed to do the trick.

-Steve

Steve Rothman, Peabody Museum, SysAdmin