From:
"Aylsworth, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:12:58 -0500
Thanks to both of you for responding so intelligently.  It could be that
I'm feeling overwhelmed by the challenge of both getting TMS more and
more functional as well as trying to define the standards at the same
time, but I still see there being justification for both positions.

Someone sent me this article from the Getty that got my juices flowing
that such an extravagance could be justified...

http://www.asis.org/Bulletin/Jun-04/coburn_baca.html

But then again, I could be deluding myself... It seems like I go through
this every year about this time.... until the budgets come out and I see
what got scratched off of my list!

But, thanks again.
David

David Aylsworth