From:
"Wilker, Jenny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 09:17:22 -0400
Many interesting replies so far.  Thanks.

I have a question for Diana at the Whitney, who says

"We are hoping to create an archive of the ephemera,
brochures, catalogues, the press kits, the programming, events, rights
info, etc. but also to make this information available and downloadable
to all APPROPRIATE museum staff via their desktop, when necessary!"

Diana, how do you set the security for the documents linked to the TMS
Exhibitions record?  And what departments do you consider "appropriate" for
having access to the documents?  These two remarks spoke to the primary
reason for my original query to the group.  Some of us are a bit uneasy
about letting everybody see all these documents.

Jenny Wilker
Philadelpia Museum of Art