From:
Heather Pigat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2022 15:07:25 +0000
External Email - Exercise Caution
Hello
Would you please change my contact information  - removing  [log in to unmask] and adding  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Thank you very much
Heather Pigat

Heather Darling Pigat
Collections Manager
Art Museum University of Toronto
15 King's College Circle
Toronto ON M5S 3H7
Desk 416 946 7090
Cell 416 407 2653

I wish to acknowledge this land on which the University of Toronto operates. For thousands of years it has been the traditional land of the Huron-Wendat, the Seneca, and the Mississaugas of the Credit. Today, this meeting place is still the home to many Indigenous people from across Turtle Island and we are grateful to have the opportunity to work on this land.