From:
"Kelly, Rodger S" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 10:45:12 -0600
Dear TMS users,

I have an advanced query that designates a specific department. Next I limit by a specific word that appears either in the Object Name field or the Notes field. The query seems to work but when I choose "Include Narrower Terms" I get results from different departments.

Here's what I'm trying to do:

(Department Name = Instruments)     AND     ((Object Name = Flute)   OR     (Notes = Flute))

[cid:image003.jpg@01CDD2D5.9AB0D6C0]

Any ideas why this search would retrieve objects from multiple departments?

Thanks!

Rodger Kelly
Collections Manager
National Music Museum