From:
"Aylsworth, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:31:13 -0600
Thanks David,

That's almost verbatim what Dimitry just recommended to me too!  I
haven't looked at their table structure, but suspect that they have not
used the same ObjID numbers that are used in TMS, but it's definitely a
glimmer of hope.

I also asked them if I could share any of their db with people.  I'll be
sure to let you know what they say.  The only conservation departments
that I have heard that really use the TMS conservation module are
MFABoston and the Tate, but I haven't visited either place to see them
in action.

Thanks for your input, though.  I'll let you know how it progresses..

David

David Aylsworth
Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Registrar for Collections